Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well, bah.
So now this whole Learning 2.0 thing is mandatory, which kills the fun for me. Instead of using my cute library kitty picture I have to post a picture of myself. Bah. Instead of playing around for the sheer joy of it, I'm obliged to keep up with the list because I'll be in trouble if I don't. Bah. Instead of being something to do when I want to for fun, this has become something I have to do for work. Bah, bah, bah. (Apparently I go into sheep mode when I'm disappointed) Ah well, I suppose it was too good to be true - work's work, that's why they have to pay you to show up.
On the bright side, it makes me feel a lot less guilty about not updating regularly like I originally planned on doing. Anyway, I need to get myself caught up on this check list!

No comments: