Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Urgh, my brain is not cooperating right now. What I need to be doing is writing a 5-minute piece of celebration-themed fiction for the Salem College Women's Writing Center anniversary next Tuesday. (At which I am a guest speaker! Zoiks!) What I am doing is mucking about with my blog, because I have a nasty case of writer's block. (I've got the beginning of my story, I've got the ending, and I know roughly how I want it to play out - it's those bothersome middle bits that keep giving me trouble!)
Anyway, without further ado, here are the results of my messing around with image generators. (At least my mind's still capable of doing something semi-productive...)



Scary stuff! From Spelling with Zombies. I cheated a little, though...I didn't like the way the cut and paste link looked in the blog so I took a screencap of it, resized it, and uploaded it from my computer.



And one more...from a dynamic Einstein picture over at Hetemeel. You have to mess about with the text a bit or it overlaps his hands and head...but you can't go wrong with a picture of a slightly-guilty looking Einstein!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can put your text on more images at www.txt2pic.com