Monday, September 25, 2006

Well, it's definitely a wiki.
I don't really know what to say about the PLCMC Learning 2.0 wiki that I haven't already said in my last post. (Yay for being repetitive! Except not!) I added my blog to the Favorite Blogs list, and I put in a quick plug for Cape Cod on the Favorite Vacation Spots page, but that's about it.
Eh, don't mind me, I'm cranky today - my back and shoulders hurt, and yesterday was my three-year anniversary with my sweetie and we didn't get to do anything. (His back hurt, my back hurt, and we're both broke. Ah, youth.) Plus, I have to:
-Make up a poster or something to get people to join the PLCMC Race for the Cure team
-Type up the (VERY late!!!) minutes for the Holds Expired team
-Rock out the October edition of the Freedom Flyer
-Bake a few batches of dessert-type stuff for the party Wednesday
-Look into taking the GRE in a bit more detail and sign up for a session
-Look into orthodontists so I can do something about this retainer
-Get around to writing my review for The Good Fairies of New York, which I have had checked out forever
-And maybe, just maybe, get back on track with Learning 2.0?
There's probably more that I'm forgetting, too. Oh...and I should call my dad before he starts thinking I'm dead in a ditch somewhere. And I need to e-mail Kevin and Robert, and I need to finish uploading the Hawaii pics to Flickr, (haven't done that YET!), and I need to get the apartment ready for the hoards of Ren-Fair goers heading my way and, and and...
and I need to stop, is what I need to do.:P

No comments: