Monday, September 18, 2006

Okay, I'll admit it, I blew Technorati off at first...but now that I've played with it more, I'm impressed. This is the first thing on the checklist to really intrigue me! (The first thing that I wasn't already aware of, that is...I do love my Librarything and Flickr accounts!) I really want to come back to this later and play around with it some more - but since I'm already behind on my checklist, I'll just stick to the basics for this post.
Searching for "Learning 2.0" in blog posts brought up 27,856 results - not surprising, as this lists any blog post with "learning" or "2.0" anywhere in its content. Searching for "Learning 2.0"brings up 11 results - several of which are blogs of PLCMC staff. (Hopefully I'll get my own up there too - as soon as I figure out why what I'm doing now isn't working!)
Messing around with the popular searches, tags, and blogs didn't really surprise me - some weird things came up, but that's pretty standard for any search you do anywhere on the Internet.

What a dry post this turned out to be - but I'm not through playing with this yet. I may have to come back and blog more about this later on...after I'm caught up on my checklist!

Technorati tag:

No comments: