Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oh my.
Apparently adding a PLCMCL2 tag to your photos on Flickr automatically makes them appear in the little slideshow on the front page of the PLCMC Learning 2.0 blog. So now Matt and Shundra, (pictured in the last blog), are famous - well, in our library system, anyway. Matt thinks it's funny...Shundra, however, may kill me when she comes in on Monday. (Maybe she won't notice if I don't tell her?) It's nice to see FRL rated up there with ImaginOn and Main in something, though, and it's also nice to think that PLCMC employees are looking at my photos every time they log on to the Learning 2.0 blog. (Me? Vain? Nah...maybe just a little!) I'm having a good time on Flickr now, personally. Some of my PLCMC colleagues are apparently hardcore photographers - if you want to see some amazing albums check out their work here and here. I have no eye for artistic pictures myself - I just snap shots of anything nifty. Speaking of which, I still need to upload the Hawaii album to my Flickr account so I can send the link out to the family, and I should work more on my Learning 2.0 checklist...but it's the weekend, so all that's going to have to wait for Monday!

No comments: