Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekends don't count.:P

So...let's get back to the Learning 2.0 checklist, which is the whole reason I started blogging here in the first place.

For me, the easiset of the 7 and 1/2 lifelong learning habits is definitely number 7 and 1/2 - play! (I'm good at playing around with stuff!) The second easiest would probably be viewing problems as challenges, especially when it comes to technology problems. Mind you, I may not always be up to meeting the challenge on my own, but I'm always willing to give it a shot! (Ask me about the time my first PS2 stopped working and I downloaded instructions off the internet to try to fix it on my own...)

As for the hardest, that would probably be beginning with the end in mind, mostly because I rarely have a set goal in mind when I start out doing something. There's always a vague concept of what I want to accomplish, but that doesn't solidify into a clear cut goal until I've already started. My goals, and the order I want to accompish them in, change too much from day to day.

No comments: