Sunday, August 27, 2006



Played around with a few tools on Flickr today like a good little Learning 2.0 student. The trading card maker is the most fun, although the idea behind Mappr is very cool too...but I had some trouble with it, which cost it some coolness points. It's very slow, and the pictures didn't seem to want to load properly on my computer screen - either they don't load at all, or I only get blurry little thumbnails. Still a very nifty idea, though, and I did get to see some cool pictures from my hometown of Granville, Ohio. (Yay for the crazy pink Buxton!)
Sooo...if I can get my act together and blog about something technology-related tomorrow I'll be caught up on week 3 - just in time to be behind again with week 4. (Sigh) I have to get the September Freedom Flyer out by Wednesday, though, so Learning 2.0 might have to go on hold for a while. Hmm...I could talk about Learning 2.0 in the Freedom Flyer...now there's a good front page story idea! (The front page is always the hardest!) I wonder if messing around with Publisher to put out a newsletter counts as playing with technology...not that I really need to dig for a technology subject. (I'm always messing around on the computer!) Ooh...speaking of which...Week 4 involved RSS feeds - I already have a very active account over on bloglines, so this week might end being a gimmie for me! (That'd be nice...)

No comments: